Anthem Kids Volunteer Training
Anthem Kids will be having an annual training and team meeting for all Kid’s Volunteers, both current and new. Food will be provided. Please RSVP Below.
September 17th, @ 12:45PM // Hayden Campus
September 21st, @ 6PM // Hayden Campus
September 24th, @ 11:45AM // CDA Campus
What Can I Expect?
- We minister to kids at their level in an exciting and relevant way.
- Our Bible lessons are colorful, age-appropriate and interactive.
- Our volunteers are passionate about teaching kids about Jesus!
- We strive to keep all children physically, spiritually, and emotionally safe.
Where Do I Drop off My Kids?
Follow the signs in the foyer to the kids ministry check-in center. There you will be greeted by an AKM volunteer, given nametags for each child and directed to each classroom.
When Should I Be There?
You may check your children into AKM 15 minutes prior to your Gathering on Sunday.
What are you doing to insure the Safety of my Kids?
There are a couple of elements in place to assure your child’s safety during the time spent with us:
- Building security. All external doors in the education wing are locked.
- Security cameras have been placed in strategic places.
- Upon check-in, each student is given a nametag that records any allergy or food intolerance.
- Each parent is given a pick-up tag that is required to pick up your nursery and preschool children.
- Every teacher and helper goes through a screening process before they are added to the teaching schedule. (This includes an application and mandatory background check.)
- No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or convicted for child abuse.
- Every classroom has an evacuation plan placed beside each door.
Looking to Serve with Anthem Kids?
To provide a safe and fun environment for our kids we require following form to be filled out and completed by our volunteers. Please deliver your completed form to our Kid’s Check-in at a Gathering or our main office during the week. Thank you for investing into the younger generations!
For more questions feel free to contact:
Kids Ministry Coordinator