Friday, December 8th
5PM-8PM // Hayden Campus
Ages 0-13 // Dinner Provided
Parents Night Out is an event for kids that gives the parents an opportunity to have a night out. Bring the kids for an evening of fun activities in a safe environment while you enjoy your evening out.
” Registration for this event is closed”
What Can I Expect?
- We minister to kids at their level in an exciting and relevant way.
- Our Bible lessons are colorful, age-appropriate and interactive.
- Our volunteers are passionate about teaching kids about Jesus!
- We strive to keep all children physically, spiritually, and emotionally safe.
Where Do I Drop off My Kids?
Follow the signs in the foyer to the kids ministry check-in center. There you will be greeted by an AKM volunteer, given nametags for each child and directed to each classroom.
When Should I Be There?
You may check your children into AKM 15 minutes prior to your Gathering on Sunday.
What are you doing to insure the Safety of my Kids?
There are a couple of elements in place to assure your child’s safety during the time spent with us:
- Building security. All external doors in the education wing are locked.
- Security cameras have been placed in strategic places.
- Upon check-in, each student is given a nametag that records any allergy or food intolerance.
- Each parent is given a pick-up tag that is required to pick up your nursery and preschool children.
- Every teacher and helper goes through a screening process before they are added to the teaching schedule. (This includes an application and mandatory background check.)
- No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or convicted for child abuse.
- Every classroom has an evacuation plan placed beside each door.
Looking to Serve with Anthem Kids?
To provide a safe and fun environment for our kids we require following form to be filled out and completed by our volunteers. Please deliver your completed form to our Kid’s Check-in at a Gathering or our main office during the week. Thank you for investing into the younger generations!
For more questions feel free to contact:
Kids Ministry Coordinator