The Andre Family – Nairobi, Kenya
Our Prayer as We Enter 2019:
Father in Heaven:
You have truly blown us away with your goodness this year! Mateo was born at full-term, healthy and fat and for that incredible miracle, all we can say is thank you. This year certainly hasn’t been easy. Once again, it was filled with some very high highs and some very low lows. But as you’ve called us, you’ve been faithful to walk with us. And we know you are with us through it all. Transition to life as a family of five has actually been easier than we anticipated, and for that we are so grateful!
As we move forward into 2019 our prayer is that we would find our place amongst the families and faculty at the Nairobi Waldorf School more and more, that we would have more opportunities to share about you – who you are, what you’ve done and thus who we are in you.
We love you with our whole hearts!
Jordan & Kristin Andre
For more information on the Andres including ways you can partner with them or receive personal updates, please visit andresinafrica.com.
The “S” Family – Asia
Please join us in praying for the S family in their transitional move:
“During the recent move, every furniture piece was damaged and most boxes and contents got wet. All 6 of our mattresses also got soaking wet. Please pray they dry out ok in this land of mold… We do NOT want to buy new mattresses!!!!
Also, please continue to pray for the kids. The move away from where we’ve been is difficult and they will miss the relationships they developed.”
For security reasons, personal information about this family is not directly available here. For more information on the “S Family” including ways you can partner with them or receive personal updates, please contact Gary and Margo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “J” Family – Middle East
1) Our children’s education: Knowing which child should be where, (Local school, Home School, International School) and for how long. This continues to be a challenge for us. Seeking guidance specifically for our son. (6 yrs.)
2) New Programs: The local Ir. fellowship here has many ideas for the new year, such as offering English classes, Turkish classes (for helping refugees integrate), additional Prayer/Bible studies, art classes, etc. We need wisdom to know all the Who, What, Where, How, and When’s.
3) Stress and Health: We have had some health issues this year that we believe could be related to the stresses of living/adjusting to life here. We long to face life here with a grace and peace that surpasses understanding.
4) Holy Spirit: Please pray that the Holy Spirit would have an increasing influence on our marriage, our children, and Ir’s. here.
With all our love,
For security reasons, personal information about this family is not directly available here. For more information on the “J Family” including ways you can partner with them or receive personal updates, please contact Jed and Jaime at email@example.com.
Emily Johnson – Italy
I need a breakthrough with my Visa being approved. This will involve travel again to the consulate in California to reapply.
~ Emily Johnson
For more information on Emily Johnson, including ways you can partner with her or receive personal updates, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Also, 200 blankets were distributed to poorer people who had been identified by local officials, in the name of the Friends Church.
3. A strong atmosphere of unity is a blessing for the evangelism team, with new Christians being won for the Kingdom.
4. Maurice Roberts, accompanied by Caleb Hon, will be making an administrative visit from January 22-30. Much prayer will be appreciated.